SAP Assessor – OCDEA, SBEM, BREEAM
Ratio Seven have a vacancy within our fast-growing, well-established company based in Nantwich, Cheshire.
If you’re already working within the housing sector and are looking for a new challenge Ratio Seven is for you.
We’re looking for someone who is already accredited OCDEA (On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor ), SBEM, BREEAM with a minimum of 2 years experience. Good mathematical / IT skills along with the ability to communicate with clients is essential.
- Carry out SAP Calculations to Part L1A/L1B Building Regulations on a variety of new build properties.
- Provide advice/recommendations on designs/specifications.
- Dealing with clients questions or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Understanding the full range of services that Ratio Seven offer.
- Accredited OCDEA, SBEM, BREEAM, Code Assessor.
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with an understanding of current Building Regulations and construction knowledge.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Full and current driving licence.
- Good mathematical / IT skills.
- Basic Salary Negotiable depending on experience
This position is office-based. A comprehensive training programme will be provided.
If you think you have the personality and experience to be part of the Ratio Seven team, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.