If you’re already working within the housing sector are looking for a new challenge Ratio Seven could be the workplace for you.
Salary – dependent on experience.
We’re looking for someone who is already an accredited Air Tightness Tester or candidates who are keen to develop new skills and train as an Air Tightness Tester. Good mathematical / IT skills along with the ability to communicate with clients is essential.
- Carry out Air tests on a variety of new build properties.
- Conduct pre-test inspections.
- Give advice to clients on remedial action in the case of test failure.
- Deal with clients questions or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Understanding the full range of services that Ratio Seven offer.
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with a basic understanding of building construction.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Full and current driving licence.
- Good mathematical / IT skills.
This position is varied, physical and will involve site visits across the UK. All equipment is supplied, along with a comprehensive training programme.
If you think you have the personality and experience to be part of the Ratio Seven team, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com